|We don't just make MPP rubberstamps... we use them!
- Since May 1, 2004, all of our companies were authorized by the USPS to
cancel our own mail emminating from Olathe, Colorado, under Mailer Precanceled Postmark
permit No. 001. Since that time, we've been happily cancelling our own mail, every day of
the year. In the year 2005 alone, our various MPP postmarkings adorned nearly 2200 pieces
of mail that were destined to recipients all around the world - even the South Pole in
Antarctica. Everything from business correspondence and packages, to personal Christmas
cards receive our Mailer's Postmark Permit cancellations.
Chances are, since you're here, that you are thinking about obtaining your own Mailer's
Postmark Permit (MPP) for many of the same reasons that we use one. To turn your
mailings into special, possibly collectible pieces of postal memorabilia and, just for the
fun of it.
In this case, you'll be glad to know that we are very happy to assist you in obtaining
your first permit by providing a sample of what your MPP cancel impression will look like
to your postmaster, prior to actually making the rubber stamp. Just give us a call to make
We're here to help!
- We will gladly answer your questions.
- Want to design your own? We can use your design ideas for creating a MPP
cancellation rubberstamp that is special, unique, and just for you!
- Electronic files (if you've already done the artwork) can also be submitted for creating
your MPP. Please call for assistance.
- While we personally prefer to use standard handstamps (these require a separate ink pad)
for cancelling our mail, most of our MPP designs can also be made into self-inking rubber
stamps - with or without built-in daters.
- We've even perfected a system of easy-to-use date slugs for our handstamps that give
your cancellations a very professional appearance. The dates then are vertically oriented,
instead of horizontal. Allowing you to use a simple band numbering stamp to insert the day
number onto the cancel impression without muss or fuss.
- Shop for your Mailer's Postmark Permit cancellation stamp online (24/7) right here...
- By Telephone: Order Toll-Free (U.S. &
Canada) 877-373-1212 (M-F: 8-6 / Sat: 8-12 Mountain