Cover Envelope Collectors Will Appreciate Your Using This Rubber Stamp
How many times have you opened a collectible cover envelope when you shouldn't have? Well, that's exactly the reason why we designed this "No Content Enclosed" rubber stamp. This vital message can be added unobtrusively to the reverse side of those cacheted collectible envelopes.
Each rubber stamp is made from our highest grade rubber, deeply laser engraved for a great impression everytime. Rubber stamp die is closely cropped for smudge-free impressions too. Die is mounted on standard cherry molding mount with thick foam cushion. Use any color ink pad (not supplied) with this philatelic hand stamp. Impression area measures 2"W x 3/4"H.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN A SELF-INKING MODEL
OPTIONAL SELF-INKING FEATURES...
- Soft Rubberized Case feels great!
- Rubber feet for non-slip stamping
- Slide-n-Guide cam mechanism for smooth operation
- Thousands of clean, crisp impressions without re-inking
- Your choice of ink colors: Black, Blue, Red, Green, Purple