STAMPS TO HERALD THE TRADITION OF BEAUTIFUL POSTMARKS
and to Promote YOUR Mailer's Postmark Permit Club
Originally born out of frustration by ugly, sprayed-on cancelations, use these stamps on all your mail to send the message: Keep Philately Beautiful - Handcancel!
These decorative stamps, designed for use by members of the Mailer's Postmark Permit Club, can be used standalone in the upper right-hand corner of your
collectible creations, right beside it's postal counterpart. Or, it works wonderfully as a cachet. (Tip: Use your MPP Club Membership Rubber Stamp (or APS
Sales Circuit Stamp) like a secondary cancellation to further enhance the cachet design).
Be proud of your MPP Club affiliation and promote our hobby at the same time!
- MPPC Stamps are sold as full sheets, 8.5" x 11" - 50 stamps per sheet.
- Club name emblazened on each stamp (see enlarged illustration).
- Made in the USA to the highest quality standards in true, philatelic traditions.
- Printed in full color on archival quality dry-gummed paper (moisture activated).
- Authentically pinhole perforated (U.S. Std. Ga. 12-67)
- Individual stamps measure approx.: 1.5" x 1"
- TOP quality stamps from The Olathe Poste.