Enhance Your First Day of Issue Covers
According to the USPS, all cities across the U.S. will now have newly issued postage stamps on the day of issue!
Meaning that all cities then are now unofficial First Day of Issue cities.
This stamp was designed especially for those who are permitted to cancel mail with Mailer's Postmark Permit cancellations,
to actually create true FDOI covers. But non-MPP holders can use them too. Use these decorative stamps as a cachet or, in
the upper right hand corner of your creation, alongside the new issue stamp.
- Individual stamps measure 1-11/16"W x 1-3/16"H (42.9mm x 30.2mm).
- 32 full-color stamps per sheet.
- Printed on high gloss, moisture activated dry-gummed stamp paper.
- Stamps are pinhole perforated (U.S. 12-67 Std. Ga.)
- Printing method: Xerox Digital 4-color DC-12 (6 micron dry-ink fusion)
Colors will NOT run when soaked.