Beautiful Lighthouse Stamps Customized with Your State Name
Share Your Love of Lighthouses on mail, scrapbooking projects, greeting cards, letterhead, or just about any creative project!
"Not long ago, I painted this watercolor of a lighthouse scene for a local post stamp project," said Bill Porter, President of WCP-NM.COM, Inc.
and The Olathe Poste. "I showed it to a stamp collector friend of mine, and he loved it too. He asked us to make into a `Greetings from Michigan`
stamp that he could use as a cachet on all of his mailings," Porter added.
Since that time, a number of other art and stamp connoisseurs have also had great things to say about the piece. And so to not be greedy with the
image, we'd like anyone else that has a positive affliction to beautiful lighthouse scenes to be able to have the same opportunity as well.
That being said, here's our offer to you...
We will customize these stamps by changing the State name (from that shown on the example above) to the name of your State, and then
produce them into decorative stamps that you can use on your mail or special project.
To make this feasibly possible, however, a minimum order (Quantity of "1" of this item in your shopping cart) consists of ten (10) fully finished
stamp sheets - 250 stamps.
- Produced to the highest quality standards in the tradition of fine philately.
- Sheets are printed in full color on archival quality dry-gummed paper
(moisture activated adhesive). Stamps are soakable.
- Stamp sheets are authentically pinhole perforated (U.S. Std. Gauge 12-67).
- Sheet size: Standard U.S. Letter size; 8.5" x 11".
- Stamp size: approx. 1.4" x 2.0"
- 25 stamps per sheet.
» Considerations when ordering:
- Stamps will look just like the example shown above with the exception of the name change as you specify in the space provided below.
- Proof sheet(s) are available and can be ordered (see below) at addtl. charge.
Color proof will be mailed to you and requires signature of approval and proof must then be returned to us prior to completion of your job.
Please allow additional time for this process to occur prior to your order being completed. Charges for proof will be made to your credit card
upon its being mailed to you. (Separate billing.)
- Prototypes are also available if required at $75 each. If you desire a prototype, please add this instruction into the "Special Instructions"
text box below. A separate billing will be made to your card prior to mailing the prototype sheet to you and, like color proofs, your signed
approval must be mailed back to us prior to the remainder of your job being completed.
- We reserve the right to adjust or modify the size or style of font used on each stamp, as required, to accomodate lengthy State names and
- Typical turnaround time (does not include transit time when sending proofs) for a 10 sheet stamp job is normally 3-4 business days.
Stamps are always TOP quality, when they're manufactured in the USA by The Olathe Poste.