January 2005 Artistamp Artifacts Back Issue
The January 2005 issue of Artistamp Artifacts highlights the abilities of artistamps to commemorate the living, contrary to our postal counterparts. The story of surviving cancer and the months of agonizing chemo therapy for Karen Gaffey and her family -- and a happy ending on a collectible stamp -- kicks off this informative issue.
Features & Highlights:
- Artistamps Commemorate the Great Things in Life, surviving cancer and it's treatments
- Poster Stamps: Alive and Well in the USA
- Featured Modern Advertisers on Stamps:
- MiniArtSupply.BIZ (MD), Photographer Ed Gaffey (CO), Z-Bar Chuckwagon (CO), The Hester House (NM), The Olathe Poste (CO), Midnight Thinkings (CO)
- Artistamps from The Slideshow Post (MO)
January 2005 issue: 8.5" x 11" format, 6 pages printed in full-color.