Traditional Mailer's Postmark Rubber Stamp
Distinctively Different From All The Rest - 5 killer bars parallel your Mailer's Postmark Permit information. Giving your MPP Cancel a similar look to the handcancels in use by many Post Offices around the US. As you will see in the example, we designed this MPP's killer bars to be wider than the USPS counterpart. But the bars are not quite as "heavy".
Mailer's Postmark Permit Rubber Stamp Features
- Laser engraved for sharp detail and crisp impressions
- Rubber die is closely cropped for smudge-free cancels
- Real rubber of the highest quality for long, trouble-free life
- Standard handstamp is mounted on traditional cherry RS
molding and indexed.
- Use any Size 0 or Size 1 band dater for horizontal dating
or, use our vertical dater and date slugs.
- Use any color ink - separate ink pad required
- Impression area: 2-1/8" x 1" (approx.)
Odering is EASY! Provide the required Permit information below and select your options. It's just that easy!
FAST TURNAROUND! MAILER'S POSTMARK RUBBER STAMP ORDERS NORMALLY SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURS (Excluding weekends and holidays)
FOR THE BEST PHILATELIC RESULTS, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND USING STAZ-ON INKS!
(TIP: Click on the link below for more information.)
Ink, Ink pads, Horizontal Band Daters, Vertical Daters & Date Slugs are all sold separately.