Last Day of Business - Cachet Rubber Stamp
Have a little bit of postal fun to make a piece of mail art or, a philatelic collectible.
With all the proposed USPS closings of post offices across our nation beginning in 2011,
this will be an opportunity for the cover and postmark collectors to score big. Use this
light-hearted, humorous rubber stamp as a ready-to-go cachet on your envelopes to
mark these official, historic (albeit sad), post office closures for your collection.
- Rubber Stamp Impression size: 1-1/8"W x 1-1/4"H
- TraditionalRubber Stamp - use any color ink pad.
- Laser engraved rubber die from real rubber of the highest grade.
- Rubber die is cropped close for smudge-free impressions.
- Die is mounted on hour-glass shaped ART Mount molding
with thick foam cushion and indexed.
This stamp design can be further customized and is also available as a pre-inked stamp giving you up to 50,000 initial impressions.
Please CALL for available sizes and pricing.