STAMP CANCELLNG DUPLEX STAMP
Duplex stamp killer for use with Mailer's Postmark self-inking rubber stamp. Postal history is full of working examples of duplex cancelling images.
This cancel is applied as one of two rubber stamp impressions to form a complete postmark. This duplex acts as the stamp "killer" to protect USPS'
stamp revenue, so that the postage stamp cannot be re-used. Typically, the duplexing stamp is stamped first, giving you an easy aligntarget
area for placing the CDS (circular date stamp) impression as the second impression step, making the postmark whole.
Impression area: 1-3/4" x 15/16"
- Red rubber laser engraved rubber die.
- Use any rubber stamp ink. Water based, or the fast drying solvent based inks. INK PADS SOLD SEPARATELY
- Can be safely carried in purse or briefcase too...
- Hard shell dust cover is included and snaps shut.
- Duplex "killer" stamps are personalized with your Mailer's Permit number to match CDS
- MPP CDS DATER STAMPS SOLD SEPARATELY.
- Easily mix-n-match duplex designs for more fun.
Custom Stamps Made To Your Specifications Are Also Available
Refer to Custom Stamps or Please CALL
STAMP HANDLE/CASE COLOR MAY VARY AT OUR DISCRETION