- General - Effective April 26, 2006, we have upgraded our eCommerce software to
provide you, our valued customer, with more choices for shipping your orders to you.
These choices for the method of delivery of the items you purchase from WCP-NM.COM, Inc.,
may be selected (with delivery charges displayed) during the checkout process. Please
- WCP-NM.COM, Inc. is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided
by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and
destination, particularly during peak periods.
- It is the buyers responsibility to contact the chosen shipping agent if the item is
overdue or lost. Once the item(s) are shipped, WCP-NM.COM, Inc. has no control over their
whereabouts. Methods of shipment that include tracking and/or insurance are your best
choice of receiving your goods.
- Tracking numbers (and/or Delivery Confirmation number (see below)) will be provide to
you when your order is shipped. This information is included in the automatically
generated notification email our software sends when your order status has been upgraded
to "shipped." It will also remain stored in your order history. View your
order history by logging into your account here online.
- Orders are shipped as soon as possible. Normally, if an order is placed by 2pm Mountain
Time, it will ship the same day, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Shipping charges are as accurate as possible but, should be considered as approximate.
WCP-NM.COM, Inc. reserves the right to adjust the shipping amount shown on your invoice by
up to 10% to reflect actual shipping charges without prior notice to the
customer. In some instances (payments made via PayPal especially) this may cause delay to
your order being shipped.
- We do reserve the right to use the 'best way' method of
delivery for any order, depending on the circumstances of the order.
- USPS Priority Mail - Orders mailed within the Continental United States will
include a Delivery Confirmation number. (Delivery Confirmations are not
available to APO or FPO addresses.) This is the only service currently
offered by the USPS, for valid proof that your order was presented to them for mailing,
and in their custody. You should know that currently, the
USPS Delivery Confirmation is not the same as a tracking
number, nor does it garantee delivery of your package to you, nor does it include any
insurance. It is better than nothing, but it does not afford you the safest, garanteed
delivery of your items. Your Delivery Confirmation number will be provided to you when we
mark the item "shipped." The automatic, order update (order process)
notification email that you will receive will have this information contained therein.
You can also find the number in your Order History, here online. Log in to your
account to view your order history.
* If you desire insurance or another special service when selecting USPS delivery,
please make these requests in the comments section of our order
form during checkout.
- Customs & Duty Taxes - Orders shipped outside the United States may
incur customs fees, tariffs, and import (duty) taxes. These fees are the responsibility of
the purchaser. WCP-NM.COM, Inc. will not falsify Customs forms as to content or value of
the goods being shipped Internationally. Please do not ask us to falsify documents.
- Oversize Items - Oversized items, such as large portfolios, 36" x 48"
corrugated plastic sheets, large T-Shirt boards, etc. incur oversize shipping fees. These
fees are imposed by the delivery provider and are calculated by the size (dimensions) of
the item being shipped and not by the actual weight. In
some cases, these charges may be added (or adjusted) to your order as a separate charge.
WCP-NM.COM, Inc. will adjust your invoice accordingly when oversize shipping is required.
Any product that is of a size that would incur oversize charges, are usually noted
(highlighted) on the appropriate product page.
- Special Exceptions - Some products may require special exceptions to
standard shipping options that are available for you. In most cases, these exceptions will
be denoted on the order page that describes the product.
~ Champion-Artmate Products: FedEx is the only method of delivery that will be used for
orders that include Champion-Artmate products. If you select another method of delivery
other than FedEx, this will cause your order to be delayed.
Returns - Satisfied customers are our major concern.
- Damaged Goods - Items which are damaged in transit, please contact the shipping
- Items mis-ordered are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee and can be returned for
replacement, less the cost of shipping. Please drop us an email describing your request.
An RMA number will be issued along with instructions how to return the goods for
replacement. Remember, you must also pay for the return postage costs.
- Errors - Items that we have sent in error will be replaced and we will pay the
postage both ways.
- Customized Orders - Orders that are customized, especially engraved items such as
rubber stamps or etched glasswares or, custom perforated papers cannot be
returned. Please be sure your instructions are clear and precise on any
customized products when ordering.